Access and outreach for disabled learners meeting
NEON Working Groups
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
This working group is organised by the Manchester Metropolitan University.
This group brings together practitioners from Outreach teams as well as those from Student Support to discuss their current practice and experiences of supporting disabled learners into and through HE.
Join us on Thursday 25th March from 10am to 12pm.
Please register to receive the log in details and to be able to access the meeting.
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Minutes from the last meeting and matters arising
3. Update on changes to DSA / Student Finance
4. Break out rooms: Discussions on how teams have adapted to the challenge of remote working – and how work is being evaluated
• Outreach and pre-entry
• On-course support
5. Feedback from break-out rooms
6. Open discussions/updates from partners
7. Any other business
8. Date of next meeting