Supporting BTEC Students meeting
NEON Working Groups
12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
This Working Group is organised by Lancaster University.
The Working Group focuses on sharing ideas and existing practice around supporting BTEC students, as well as research being undertaken in this space, and hope that this will lead to a more joined up approach across the sector.
Join us on Tuesday 9th June, online from 12.30 to 15.30
- Introductions – Chair of Working Group, Chris Bayes (Lancaster University)
- Review of previous meetings minutes – Chris Bayes (Lancaster University)
- Introduction of research project – Alex Blower (Southern Universities Network) and Chris Bayes (Lancaster University) to deliver presentation with additional contributions from Matt Short and Naomi Clements (Southern Universities Network)
- Signposting towards NEON Survey around ‘Supporting BTEC students’ – Martin Webster (NEON)
- Update on publication based around ‘Guiding principles’– Alex Blower (Southern Universities Network), Chris Bayes (Lancaster University), Rebecca Foster (University of East Anglia) & Rebecca Sykes (University of Leeds)
- Presentation from external speaker – Dr Eugenia Katartzi (University of Nottingham)
- Scheduling forthcoming meetings – All