NEON has supported the advancement of knowledge in the access to HE field on a number of fronts since its inception in 2012. We have produced several reports including:
- Riding the Storm: Maximising the Value of the Widening Access Investment (2012)
- Student Opportunity Funding – Why it counts (2013)
- Does Cost Matter? – Students’ understanding of the higher education finance system and how cost affects their decisions (2015)
- About a Boy: The challenges in widening access to higher education for young white males from disadvantaged backgrounds (2016)
- Does Cost Matter 2? – Students’ understanding of the higher education finance system and how cost affects their decisions (2016)
This year, we are extending our research output and providing more resources for practitioners. The continued evolution and development of access to HE work is dependent on how we develop our knowledge base.
Below you will find a wealth of resources to facilitate your work in widening participation.