The Networks for Collaborative Outreach (NCO) Project: National Planning Conference
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
This event is now closed.
The National Education Opportunities Network (NEON) event ‘The Networks for Collaborative Outreach (NCO) Project: National Planning Conference’ will give both members and non-members of NEON the opportunity to come together to discuss and share progress in their planning of the new regional networks for collaborative outreach. It is essential that there is an on-going national dialogue across networks in both the planning and delivery of this project to ensure that resources in terms of both time and money are used efficiently and we can learn from each others work across England.
Please view the draft programme for the day here.
- The National Networks for Collaborative Outreach (NCO) programme: Update and Q&A
Clare Murphy (Senior Policy Adviser, HEFCE) and Samantha Dyer (HE Policy Adviser, HEFCE)
- Gaps in young participation to higher education
Leyla Bagherli (Analytical Services Division, HEFCE)
- Linking your NCO with ESF – maximising the opportunity
Kevin Richardson (EU Funding, Adviser, HEFCE)
- NCO and the Higher Education Access Tracking (HEAT) Service: Integrating evaluation and collaboration
Sharon Smith (WP Research and Evaluation Manager, Kent and Medway Progression Federation)
- Supporting NCOs to be successful and sustainable
An interactive discussion led by NEON and The Progression Trust