How widening access work can support school attainment
Access Academy Training
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
This event is now fully booked. Please contact Maria-Anna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be placed on the waiting list.
NEON is hosting a one day Access Academy Training session focusing on how to work successfully with schools in order to support school attainment.
The session will consider the challenges and opportunities of engaging with schools to support increased attainment amongst disadvantaged pupils. During the day delegates will:
- Understanding the OfS guidelines for raising attainment.
- Considering what role universities should play in supporting school attainment.
- Learning about the different types of attainment raising interventions and their evidence base.
- Identifying measures for attainment and attainment related outcomes.
- Developing a plan for evaluating attainment raising interventions.
NEON’s Access Academy Training sessions are designed to be applicable to practitioners, academics and researchers from HEIs, FECs, NCOPs and third sector organisations.
Spaces at this event are strictly limited so early booking is advised.
Dr Lauren Bellaera,Research and Impact Director, The Brilliant Club
Dr Katie Jones, Research and Evaluation Manager, The Brilliant Club
Membership organisation rate: £119
Non-member organisation rate: £209
Please email Maria-Anna Petrou at email@example.com if you are unsure of your organisations NEON Membership status or click here.