Working with student ambassadors to widen access
Access Academy Training
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
NEON is hosting a one day Access Academy Training session – online – focusing on how to work successfully with Student Ambassadors to widen access.
The session will consider the challenges and opportunities of engaging Student Ambassadors to support increase widen access for disadvantaged pupils. During the day delegates will:
- Consider the challenges of recruiting Student Ambassadors to widen access and identify strategies to overcome these challenges.
- Discuss the transition to online delivery and working with Student Ambassadors.
- Consider working with targeted groups such as care-experienced, disabled, Black and Asian Student Ambassadors.
- Developing an action plan for working with Student Ambassadors.
- Opportunity to network with other widening access professionals responsible for Student Ambassador schemes.
NEON’s Access Academy Training sessions are designed to be applicable to practitioners, academics and researchers from HEIs, FECs, NCOPs and third sector organisations.
Spaces at this event are strictly limited so early booking is advised.
Laura Cragg, Student Recruitment and Widening Participation Officer , The University of Manchester
Membership organisation rate: £99
Non-member organisation rate: £159
If you are unsure if your organisations is a NEON member, please click here.