We are delighted to announce that nominations for this year’s NEON Awards is now open!
As a NEON member, we hope you will be able to make a nomination. The Awards aims to showcase the achievements of both the learners we serve and the impact of the work we have done. It is crucial that we recognise these achievements and impact, as well as celebrate them. The NEON Awards are an important feature of the national widening access calendar.
The categories in which we are seeking nominations are:
- Higher Education Institution of the Year Award
- Widening Access Initiative (Outreach) Award
- Widening Access Initiative (Retention and Progression) Award
- Student of the Year Award
- Outstanding Contribution to Widening Access Award
- Widening Access Partnership Award
- School or College Widening Access Award
The deadline for nominations is Friday 1st of April. Please see links below on how to make a nomination:
- Information on the Awards categories: https://www.educationopportunities.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/NEON-Awards-2022-Categories.pdf
- Online form for nominations: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5NW2F7Q
The ceremony for the Awards will be held mid-May, to be confirmed.